Saturday, November 17, 2007

What a Feeling


So this happened to me awhile ago...but it is something that I have yet to forget.

For those that know me, know that I bike to work year round, I do it because I can. This one day at the start of my commute one of the greatest feelings hit me. I didn't even leave my driveway yet, I make it to the end of the driveway and of course look both ways before merging on to the road. I live on a street that isn't busy at all, but today there's some traffic that I have to wait for. But today it was BIKE traffic. It made my day because usually you have to wait for cars and what not but today there were bikes now there was only 3 bikes that I had to wait for and it just made me think what if there were only bikes that we had to wait for and Bikes were the majority.

I Guess ONE DAY just maybe ONE DAY that will happen.

No comments: