Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bike Movers


So the other day I was helping my Future Brother In Law move. It was a nice cool day, we had some snow from the night before roads weren't too bad. Of course he had a bike that we needed to get to his new place. I knew of only one way to get that bike to his new apartment...a no brainer......RIDE IT!!


So off I went...now during this ride of course I thought about something that I read on the Internet about people moving just by bikes and a lot of people and trailers. Yeah that would be great to do.


But getting back on track...as I approach an intersection, I see a fellow cyclist. He is pulling out of a driveway with a trailer full of "stuff"...then I look again....another Trailer with a TV...I Look again and ANOTHER TRAILER with some more prized possessions. He had a friend with him that had a fridge...I had to take a close look to see if that was on a trailer...but he was walking with it on a fridge cart. But yeah I was amazed to see this guy hauling all of those trailers.

I had to stop and make a quick phone call to Tracy to share this exciting news. So I thought I would share here as well.


Happy New Year to all...It's going to be a GREAT one!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.