Thursday, January 3, 2008

Bike Songs

So the other day at work, someone mentions to me about the song "Bicycle Race" by Queen. I forget how it came up in conversation. But yeah that is one song that I do not have on my IPOD. But I did share with her, that is a song that I sometimes sing in my head moments before a ride. You know it is just all that anticipation of being free while I ride.



I decided to share some of the songs that I feel are Bicycle inspired and enjoy listening as I am rolling along on the pavement.


In future post I will supply the lyrics and possibly a link so that you too will be able to enjoy these songs......

For now here is the list...............

The Road To The Future Is A Bicycle Highway by Rogr Lee
One Less Car by Whitey on the Moon
My Bike by Ghoti Hook
Bicycle Song by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Surfwax America by Weezer
The Acoustic Motorbike by Luka Bloom
Girls On Bikes by Royce
Bicycle Built For Two by Mitch Miller
Bicycle, Bicycle, You Are My Bicycle by Be Your Own Pet
Bicycle Song by Orbit
My White Bicycle by Tomorrow
Bicycle by Pumptown
Bicycle by Livingston Taylor






No comments: