Friday, January 4, 2008

Good Deed


Well today on my commute I had the opportunity to do a good deed. These chances never seem to come about to often, so I figured I would take this opportunity.
As I am heading down the road I am noticing that traffic is getting backed up in my lane. I try to see what the problem is, as I get closer I start to notice two guys pushing a stalled car. I pedaled up closer and jumped off my bike and gave them a hand to push the car into the gas station. Luckily it wasn't to far. After getting him to the pumps I hopped back on my bike and was off, didn't give the guy enough time to say thanks...who knows if he would've even said Thanks. He was probably embarrassed of causing a back up in traffic.
I don't know what this guy may of thought about people who ride bikes...either way I hope this brings a new light to his thoughts. It might even encourage him to get on a bike...might even be a little more reliable than his CAR!!

No comments: